Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Gang Mills Cooks

Today, I got so much done. I have been working on cookbooks in what I call the Gang Mills Cooks series. To date, I am nearly done with the following: Biscuits & Muffins, Bread & Donuts, Cakes, Candy, Casseroles, and Cookies. In the works are Loose Ground Beef Meals; Main Dishes; Pickles, Relishes and Sauces; Pies and Pastries; and Salads and Sides.

I plan on putting the pictures of the cooks whose recipes I’m publishing. Does anyone have a picture of my fourth-grade teacher, Frances Mary Brooks Tompkins? I didn’t think so.

I should be getting my last picture I need in the next few days.

Here’s what I have so far:

The Gang Mills Cooks are:

Alice Eaton: (Waiting for a picture)

Aunt Fannie Southard:Aunt Fannie

Aunt Iona Benedict:Aunt Iona

Beverly Thompson:Beverly Thompson

Carolyn Parks:Carolyn

Cousin Ethelyn Eaton:Ethelyn

Uncle Floyd Benedict:maybe Eldredge Park

Julia Watson:Julia Watson

Aunt Lana Ballinger:Lana

Ethelyn Tunning (My Mom):What a Beautiful Family!

Aunt Ruth Harrison:What a Beautiful Family!

Those are the cooks. Wait until you see the great recipes. I know you’ll want to try each and every one. I know I had a ball testing the cookies.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment