Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Going Rogue

Those who know me are no doubt aware that I am an avid reader. Today, I finished Sarah Palin’s book, Going Rogue.

I don’t read many biographies and wasn’t sure if I could force myself to finish this. I read it in three days, much of that time spent sitting next to my sleeping mother (she doesn’t like to be alone at any time) reading on my Kindle by flashlight.

It is an excellent read. I encourage anyone to read it.

I thought I was fairly savvy about political news and was aware of some of the harassment she has been subjected to, but I didn’t know the half of it. Not that she whines or complains about it but she does discuss it.

I admire Sarah Palin and would happily vote for her for president. She is a Ronald Reagan conservative. Small wonder she scares the Democrats AND Republicans.

She calls herself a Common Sense Conservative and is not bothered by political party labels. After being elected Governor of Alaska, she did not discriminate between political parties when it came to cleaning up corruption. Do we ever need that in Washington!

I’m checking out www.GOOOH.com, which stands for Get Out of Our House and is advocating replacement of ALL 465 Representatives in 2010. Read their checklist for candidates. I don’t know if they will be successful or not, but I hope they can get them ALL replaced.

Sorry for the diversion. Re: Going Rogue, why don’t you give it a try. You’ll get a terrific look at Sarah Palin and her family. Any book that makes me laugh, makes me cry, enlightens me on the beauty of living in Alaska, and stirs me to get involved politically is worth it to me.

If there was any doubt in your mind that the mainstream media is biased, you will be convinced after reading this.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment