Saturday, February 25, 2012

Special Update on the Move

By 11:30 am, my camper was moved down 2 spots to #146 and set up completely, including my DirecTV antenna set up properly. It didn’t take as long as I thought it would, mostly because one of the guys that lives here, who drove tractor-trailer for 40 years, backed up the camper into the new spot. It only took him 5 minutes. It would have probably taken me 5 hours. :)

I have even unloaded all but just a few  boxes.

At first I thought the move would not make a difference in my Internet connection since I couldn’t get my computer or my Kindle Fire to connect to his wireless network – the main reason for my move. However, a call to Bright House made everything work okay, i.e., even though I dropped a paper clip down in the modem while I tried to reset it.

My wonderful cousin Richard brought me some delicious baked potato soup from Bob Evans so I wouldn’t have to cook dinner tonight. Of course, it was enough soup that will supply dinner for the next two nights too.

Well, I think it’s going to be an early night tonight.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment