Monday, December 31, 2012

Revelation 19 – 22 and Happy New Year

Revelation 19 – 22

Well, this is it: the end of our reading the Bible chronologically. You have now read the back of The Book and found out that we win. This reminds me of that great song sung by the Cathedral Quartet: I’ve Read the Back of the Book and We Win. You can see the video at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSJJIi74Ld8

“Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone. And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.” WOW!

I hope you’ll read through the Bible again this coming year, maybe with a different translation or read it in the way it is customarily laid out.

Happy New Year

I sincerely wish everyone of you a happy New Year. May God’s richest blessings be yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment