Thursday, October 25, 2012

Luke 10 – 11 and John 10:22-42

Luke 10 – 11 and John 10:22-42

We hear a lot about the 12 disciples, but not so much about the 72 that Jesus sent out in pairs “as lambs among wolves.” And they were successful according to Luke 10:17. They reported to Jesus joyfully and spoke of demons obeying when they used Jesus’ name. Jesus warns them not to rejoice because the evil spirits obey them, but because their names are registered in heaven.

Tomorrow, we’ll read Luke 12 – 13.

Today was another busy day. Up at 4:30 am, I started my day doing laundry and reorganizing the stuff in my cabinets. I expect I’ll be moving almost everything around more than once. I opened my new microwave and tested it by heating up the pad I use for my back. It worked great. The last bit of laundry is in the dryer. I also went to Plant City with my cousin and got a set of bed rails for my queen-sized bed. I brought a few more things over from my camper and will hopefully get the rest moved tomorrow.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment