Friday, October 26, 2012

Luke 12 – 13

Luke 12 – 13

A couple of things that stood out for me in this reading are:

Luke 12:7 – And the very hairs on your head are all numbered.

Luke 12:15 -- …Life is not measured by how much you own.

Luke 12:21 – Yes, a person is a fool to store up earthly wealth but not have a rich relationship with God.

Tomorrow, we’ll read Luke 14 – 15.

This morning I went to the chiropractor and felt so great after leaving there. All of my stuff has been moved from my camper except for the stuff in the refrigerator and some stuff in the bathroom. My friend John moved everything that was left. What a great worker.

My niece Jane and her husband David brought me a set of box springs, a mattress a mirrored dresser and a night table. Such great people.

I am so blessed to have such a great family and so many great friends.

I can’t believe how much was stored in my camper. I’m going to have to get a couple of more bookcases so I can store the food I have no room for in my kitchen cupboards.

Today I bought a microwave cabinet – it’s really a little island – I can put the microwave oven on top and my other electrical stuff in the cabinet and use the fold-out shelf when I need to use it.

Tomorrow, I’m taking a break and going to the movies. I’ll probably see Alex Cross.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment