Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Another Sleepless Night

Last night, my mother had another sleepless night. Note that I didn’t say quiet night, but rather sleepless. She didn’t sleep and neither did I.

Then today, she decided she could just walk wherever and whenever she wanted. I warned her to let me know when she got up so I could walk along beside her. She is still so shaky when walking, as evidenced by the fact that she took another spill. Even after that, though, she still wouldn’t sit in one place for more than a few minutes.

Fortunately, this afternoon, Nadine from Right At Home Plant City came by and I got to have a little break. I went to see the movie Leap Year with Amy Adams of Julie and Julia fame. It was a terrific movie. The scenery in Ireland was spectacular.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment