Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ezekiel 13 – 15 and Another Leather Class

Ezekiel 13 – 15

In today’s reading, the Lord turns his attention to false prophets and false women prophets, then to the leaders of the people. He again tells Ezekiel to urge the people of Israel to repent and turn away from their idols, and stop all of their detestable sins. Several times he mentions Noah, Daniel, and Job and how, even if they were there, their righteousness would save no one but themselves from the four dreadful punishments: war, famine, wild animals, and disease.

Another Leather Class

Yesterday, I attended another leather class, this one making a messenger bag. It’s a two-part class. This week, we got all of the parts cut out and mostly punched. Once again, there were more than 100 holes to punch. This is a time-consuming and, at least for me, a painful process. I’m glad it’s a two-part class since I will now be able to carve and stamp a pattern on it. If I get time, I think I will also color the leather pieces in some color other than what they offer in class. Of course this all depends on time.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment