Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Isaiah 64 – 66

Isaiah 64 – 66

Well, here we are with the last four chapters of Isaiah. Have you ever felt like the prophet who says to the Lord: “Oh, that you would burst from the heavens and come down?” The Lord says he was ready to respond, but no one asked for help. The people were a stench in the nostrils of the Lord, but he talks about a remnant of the people of Israel and of Judah. They would return to possess the land.

In the final chapter of Isaiah, the Lord says “Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool.” Everything in the earth is his and he will bless those who have humble and contrite hearts. The Lord promises he will give Jerusalem a river of peace and prosperity. The Lord will come to punish the world by fire and by his sword, but he will bring back a remnant. All humanity will come to worship the Lord from week to week and from month to month.

Tomorrow, we’ll be reading II Kings 20 – 21.

My Latest Leather Project

I recently bought a sewing machine so that I could create some stuff with leather. Unfortunately, it didn’t come with a case. I decided to get some leather and make one.

Today, I marked the leather and cut it. The big piece shown in the picture is 60 inches long.  I won’t get to do much with it tomorrow because I’m taking my cousin to Zephyrhills for a test. I next have to glue some stiffener to the bottom and sides, carve and stamp a pattern on the sides, punch holes. color it, glue and sew it together.

I was delighted to see that Tea Party candidate Ted Cruz beat the RINO in the TX primary. The people are waking up.

God bless America!

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment