Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Baby, It’s Cold Outside!

Yeah, baby, it is cold outside, but I didn’t let the weather stop me. I donned my jeans, scarf, hooded jacket, and gloves and braved the very cold drizzle to go to Kohl’s and Wal*Mart. Of course, as soon as I entered Kohl’s, I was immediately too warm. I undid my jacket and finally, took it right off. When I got to Wal*Mart, I took it off and laid it in the cart. After I was done shopping, I went home to my brother’s and didn’t go out again. I’m debating going to the movies tomorrow. I still have some Christmas shopping to do and Books-A-Million is right around the corner from the AMC theater at Discover Mills.

Tonight’s a great TV night, but I’ve heard it’s re-run time for at least NCIS. Oh well, most NCIS re-runs are better than normal first-time programming.

In preparation for seeing The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, I bought the paperback today. It is an extremely long book and the print is very small. I’d forgotten how heavy print books are, but I expect I’ll muddle through. I’ve read a bit of the book and it’s okay. I wouldn’t exactly call it a page-turner, but it may get better later.

Well, hope you are all keeping warm.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment