Friday, November 18, 2011

A Productive Day

Today, I did my laundry and it only took about 4 hours, but at least it’s done and packed in my suitcase and packed in my truck, ready to go to my brother’s.

My cousin and I went to Carrabba’s for dinner tonight so I didn’t even have to cook or do dishes. Instead of my usual spaghetti with meat sauce and sausage, I had pizza. It was really good.

I’m learning how to use my Kindle Fire. Got to go through the User Guide today while watching TV and doing laundry. It’s not quite what I expected, but I really like it and think I will learn to like it even more once I know what I’m doing.

I’m not exactly looking forward to my long ride tomorrow, but always enjoy listening to my books on tape.I think I’ll listen to Dirty Blonde by Lisa Scottoline.

Well, time to take care of a last few things so I’ll be ready to leave whenever I get up in the morning.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment