Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Moneyball

Today, I spoke with my insurance agent and signed papers for my Medicare supplement.

I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and had absolutely no success finding anything to put my multi-sized spices in. I may have to construct something.

After going to Bed, Bath and Beyond, I went to AMC Regency and saw the movie Moneyball with Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill. What a great story and it’s true. Pitt plays Billy Beane, manager of the Oakland Athletics, who seeks to create a good team with very little money. I can’t imagine anyone, including people who don’t like baseball, not liking the movie.

I was so excited to see a poster for One for the Money, the movie starring Catherine Heigl that is based on Janet Evanovich’s first Stephanie Plum book. She’s up to eighteen books as of 11/22/2011/

I talked with my cousin Ethelyn a couple of times today. They made it home safely.

Well, tonight is a great tv night.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment