Saturday, November 12, 2011

Jack and Jill (Friday’s Blogpost)

This morning, I spent a full hour and a half laughing right out loud at Jack and Jill, the new Adam Sandler movie. What a riot!! And you could easily take your kids to the movie.

Besides Al Pacino playing himself and Katie Holmes, who plays Jack’s wife, a lot of stars made cameo appearances: Johnny Depp, Shaq, Bruce Jenner, Regis Philbin, Dana Carvey, John McEnroe, and Billy Blanks. There were a lot of people in the theater and everyone seemed to enjoy the movie as much as I did.

After I got home, I visited my cousin Richard for a while then went home where I unloaded my truck. Whew! I didn’t start going through them today, but will probably do so tomorrow, unless I can find something more fun to do.

Well Said

Sally Mullihan of Coral Springs , Florida decided to take one of the jobs that most Americans are not willing to do.

clip_image001
The woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove seemed to be far too qualified for the job.

She had a liberal arts degree from the University of Michigan and had worked as a social worker and school teacher.
The foreman frowned and said, "I have to ask you, have you had any actual experience in picking lemons?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, I have! I've been divorced three times, owned 2 Chryslers and voted for Obama."

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment