Monday, November 14, 2011

Food Storage

A terrific article on food storage and keeping it safe that you might want to read can be found at:

http://www.personalliberty.com/survival-and-self-sufficiency/keep-food-reserves-safe-in-a-crisis/?eiid=&rmid=2011_11_14_PLA_[P11518455]&rrid=387307631

It also briefly touches on why we should store food reserves and what we are planning for.

Also, from Off the Grid News

Quote of the Week (www.offthegridnews.com)

"This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave."
-Elmer Davis

My Day

Well, today started when I got up at 5:30, stopped at Waffle House for a great breakfast and then went to Jarrett-Scott Ford to have my truck checked over before my trip to my brother’s. I was out of the Ford garage by 8:30am then back home for an hour and a half nap.

I re-organized my coin collection and took care of some more stuff, but I still am in the middle of a big mess: stuff I don’t know where to stow and stuff waiting to go in the truck for my trip. I have to take Christmas presents with me since I’m not coming back before Christmas.

I guess I won’t be leaving until Saturday since the stuff I’ve been waiting to be delivered won’t be here until Friday. Hopefully, I won’t run into too much traffic.

Well, time to go to bed and read for a while.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment