Friday, November 16, 2012

Acts 1 – 3 and Moving Furniture

Acts 1 – 3

What a contrast we see in the disciples and others after they are filled with the Holy Spirit. Peter goes from denying Christ three times to a brave speaker, who goes out in public and preaches Jesus. He does a great job of laying out the Scriptures for the crowd with understanding that I don’t think he had until he was filled with the Holy Spirit. Peter and John take up Jesus’ healing ministry and the church grows exponentially.

Tomorrow, we’ll read Acts 4– 6.

Moving Furniture

Today I moved the furniture around in my living room, mainly so I could have my main phone in easy reach of my computer desk. Needless to say, my back is a little sore – that furniture is heavy and I am beat.

I did my part for the Pap John Appreciation Day/ Buy-cott and picked up a double bacon, six-cheese pizza. It was okay, but I prefer Anthony’s Coal-Fired pizza or even Olde Town Pizza. I had a couple of pieces and left the rest for my cousin.

Time to go to bed.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment