Friday, December 2, 2011

Bass Pro Shop

Today, I finished the book All I Want for Christmas Is You by Lisa Mondel. It was an okay love story and was good for passing a little time. I’m currently reading a book by Warren W. Wiersbe called 10 People Every Christian Should Know. It’s a good book and I’ve already read about Matthew Henry and Jonathon Edwards.

I went to Bass Pro Shop today and walked around. It’s a pretty good way to get a little exercise and they have lots of interesting stuff to look at. I intended to shop for a replacement for my Spyderco knife, but there were 13 people in line ahead of me and the line was just not moving. I figure I can go back again sometime. When I got back to the house, my brother Jeff offered me a folding knife he had found 20 or so years ago on the golf course. It can’t be opened with one hand, but it will do the trick.

It was 28 degrees when I woke up at 7 this morning, but by afternoon, it was gorgeous – about 64 and sunny.

Tonight we had BBQ beef ribs. Jeff started them in the oven and finished them on the grill – simply scrumptious. The macaroni salad he made to accompany it was a big hit also.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment