Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Rainy Tuesday

Today, I wanted to go to Walgreen’s and picked the rainiest part of the day to do so. The store wasn’t crowded but I faithfully walked up and down all of the aisles and got the stuff I went for.

After I got back to the house, I couldn’t get warm – the rain was so cold and I got a little damp. I’m comfortable now.

Tomorrow, I think I’ll go to AMC Discover Mills and see The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Daniel Craig, who is one of my favorite actors, stars in it (not as the girl with the tattoo). She is played by someone I never heard of.

I downloaded some games onto my Kindle Fire today: Euchre, Spades, and Hangman. I’ve played the Euchre quite a bit. It’s fun. I also downloaded the I Heart Radio app for my Kindle Fire. It works just as well as it does on my iPhone.

I started a book called Watermelons: The Green Movement’s True Colors. It is so easy to read in spite of the fact that it deals with some pretty weighty subjects.

Well, tonight is NCIS and NCIS-LA so I guess I’ll post this.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment