Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Kid’s View of the Christmas Story

My friend Karen sent me the following link to a kid’s view of the Christmas story. It is precious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=ki8EcnVbd-Q

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law sent me the following with the caption “A picture is worth 1000 words.”

clip_image001

Isn’t it the truth?

A quiet day with a trip to Walmart to get a new toilet seat (which I installed for my brother) and some prepper odds and ends (an assortment of needles, an assortment of safety pins, some thread (black and white), and a replacement of a couple of pieces of fabric I inadvertently (read stupidly) threw away the other day. I’m making a cover for the pad I heat in the microwave since it’s getting pretty dirty.

I looked through a Hungarian Cookbook I downloaded.and  highlighted a bunch of recipes I want to try.

Well, dinner (chicken wings) is almost ready so I’ll post this.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment