Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Descendants with George Clooney

This morning I visited AMC Discover Mills and saw the movie Descendants with George Clooney. Apparently, I was NOT paying attention when I saw the previews, because I thought it was a comedy. It was not. It was a tear-jerker – almost all of the way through the movie. And yet, it was a good movie. It takes place in beautiful Hawaii and has some wonderful footage of the scenery from Hawaii.

I just finished A Victorian Christmas: An Anthology by Catherine Palmer. There were four separate excellent Christmas stories set in Victorian times. The stories deal with the real meaning of Christmas.

Yesterday, I spoke of higher prices, but I guess we’re not as bad as Norway where butter is selling for $500 (yes, that’s five hundred dollars) per pound. Can you believe it? Hope you are all continuing to stock up on essentials.

Also, did anyone see NCIS-LA Tuesday night? It dealt with EMP’s (Electro Magnetic Pulses). Very scary.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment