Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Beautiful Day in Florida

Today was a gorgeous day in Florida. It was a little chilly in the morning, but warmed up in the afternoon.

Last night, I felt a bit sick and put a mop bucket in the bedroom because I really thought I would be sick. Once again, unfortunately, I was right. About 3:30 this morning, I emptied the contents of my stomach into that very same mop bucket. After I finished being sick, I felt just fine and haven’t had any problems today.

I spent most of the day logging into a spreadsheet the groceries I just bought and a bunch more I bought in Georgia. It took most of the day, but it’s now done.

One of the gifts my brother and sister-in-law gave me for Christmas was a mandoline – not the instrument, but a slicer. Today, I tried it out. I made some potato chips in the microwave, using a recipe off the Internet. They turned out okay, but next time, I think I’ll try frying them.

I especially wanted the mandoline so I could slice stuff thin in preparation for drying them on my new de-hydrator.

My friend Kathy McGrath sent me the following:

Some Neat Billboards

These are actual billboards in Detroit, Michigan put up by GM.

This is definitely cool!

NEW CHEVY BILLBOARDS POSTED AROUND DETROIT

clip_image001

clip_image002

clip_image003

clip_image004

clip_image005

clip_image006

clip_image007

clip_image008

clip_image009

clip_image010

clip_image011

clip_image012

clip_image013

clip_image014

clip_image015

clip_image016

clip_image017

clip_image018

clip_image019

clip_image020

clip_image021

clip_image022

I love them oldies

Pass this on to anyone who thinks old things can be cool !

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment