Saturday, October 22, 2011

Beautiful Wedding!

Today, my cousins (Ethelyn, Elwyn, and Richard) and my brother Jeff and his wife Kathy attended my cousin Jones’s daughter Paula’s wedding. It was beautiful as you can see by the pictures:

  smPaulas Wedding-04

The church was beautifully decorated with a fall theme.

 smPaulas Wedding-05

Maid of honor was the bride’s sister Ashley, whose son Tanner (holding the banner which says “Here Comes the Bride”).

 

 smPaulas Wedding-06

The groom (Rob Hindall) is on the left and his father Brad on the right. Aren’t they a handsome pair?

 smPaulas Wedding-10

Paula is putting Rob’s ring on his finger while the Rev. Time Williams officiates.

 

 smPaulas Wedding-11

Here Paula and Rob use the candles their parents lit to light the Unity Candle.

 

smPaulas Wedding-13

Ladies and gentlemen: Rob and Paula Hindall. Aren’t they a gorgeous couple?

 

 smPaulas Wedding-14

The reception was held at the beautiful Camden Country Club.

Following are some pictures of family taken at the reception

 smPaulas Wedding-18

Tanner eating red velvet wedding cake while his grandfather (my cousin Jones) looks on.

 

 smPaulas Wedding-20 My sister-in-law Kathy in a moment of quiet.

 

smPaulas Wedding-21

I can’t remember why my cousin Jones made this expression, but I couldn’t resist sharing it with everyone. :)

 

 smPaulas Wedding-22

The centerpieces were lovely.

 

 smPaulas Wedding-23

My brother Jeff the Chef.

 

 smPaulas Wedding-25

From left to right: my cousin Jones, my sister-in law Kathy, my cousins Elwyn and Richard, and my brother Jeff. The person in the front on the left is someone I don’t know and didn’t notice when I was taking the picture.

 

 amPaulas Wedding-24

Going round the table: Jones, Kathy, Elwyn, Richard, Ethelyn and Jeff.

 

smPaulas Wedding-2

Ashley’s husband Todd Smith, Ashley, and her dad (my cousin Jones).

I don’t know how I managed to miss getting a picture of my cousin Jones’s wife Nel, but she was very busy and I guess I just didn’t get the camera out at the right time.

I’m sure others will be sharing their pictures and I, in turn, will share them with you.

The good was great and there was more than you could eat. There was a lot of dancing. A video slide show of the bride and groom was continuously running. The music was great, but a little loud for my tastes.

What a great day! Now, it’s 11:14 and time to hit the hay. Another long ride tomorrow.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment