Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Did You Hear?

It’s so much fun to spend time with my family – Ethelyn, Elwyn and Richard. They went to the flea market in Zephyrhills today, but I didn’t since that is NOT my thing. I did spend the afternoon with them though, as well as eating dinner.

I did manage to break my glasses today so tomorrow I’ll be getting some new glasses. Actually, I could probably get by with them the way they are (the left lens won’t stay in) because of my lazy eye. I don’t notice any difference in my ability to see. But, it’s been a while anyway.

Did you hear that Michelle Obama was disbarred (last her law license) in Illinois in 1993. Check out the link here:

http://shutking.blogspot.com/2010/01/who-is-michelle-obama.html

Did you hear that the state of Tennessee has joined with TSA to implement highway checkpoints with random searches in a move to counter terrorism? What happened to the Fourth Amendment disallowing illegal searches?

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Did you hear about the Saudi cleric who is offering $100,000 to anyone who kidnaps an Israeli soldier? See the article including his ridiculous Facebook profile picture at:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4138982,00.html

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment