Wednesday, October 26, 2011

In Florida, No Less!

I think I may have mentioned some incidents where American judges are using Sharia law to make decisions. Imagine my surprise when I saw on TheBlaze.com that Hillsborough Circuit Judge Richard A. Nielsen “ruled that ‘ecclesiastical Islamic law’ would be cited in the case” and the Florida Appeals Court upheld it!  You can read the entire story at:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/inside-the-fl-appeals-ruling-upholding-islamic-law-in-mosque-case/

New Glasses

This morning, I went to Brandon and ordered some new glasses. I used to go to Lens-crafters, but this time I went to Sam’s Club. The cost was about one-half of what I paid last year for my glasses. The doctor who examined my eyes was terrific: very friendly and efficient. I’ll go there again the next time.

Canada and Gun Registration

I was so pleased to see that the Canadian government has abolished shotgun and rifle registration. While Canada is adding gun rights, our government is seeking to restrict our right to bear arms.

A New Supporter

David Duke, Nazi racist, has announced his support for Occupy Wall Street. He raved and ranted about the dirty Zionists – more anti-Semitism. Who would ever have thought we would hear such anti-Semitic speech in this country! Stand with Israel!

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment