Monday, October 3, 2011

Liberty Treehouse

Today, I got to see the new GBTV.COM program Liberty Treehouse. If you have children, it would benefit them to watch this show. I intend to watch it every day. On the show today, they had the very first Superman cartoon. They had a terrific segment on Benjamin Franklin – made me want to learn more about him.

Their “commercials” were old Ideal Toy Company commercials for things like Gaylord the Dog and Betsy-Wetsy. I guess you can tell I am very enthusiastic about this program. And the best thing about it is you can watch it whenever you want – episodes will be archived just like Glenn’s programs.

Disgusting

In case you didn’t see this on Facebook, apparently the new way to harm dogs is to fill cubes of cheese with nails and brads and throw them around dog parks.

image

Reading a Father Dowling Mystery book today -- I have several more of them to read. I like them almost as well as the TV programs starring Tom Bosley (yep, Howard Cunningham and Sheriff Amos Tupper), Tracy Nelson, and Mary Wickes.

I have a lot of errands to run tomorrow: Bed, Bath and Beyond; Sam’s Club; AMC Regency; and Publix. I’m exhausted just thinking of it.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment