Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Killer Elite

Today, I saw the film Killer Elite starring Robert Deniro, Jason Stratham, and Clive Owen. It was action-filled, had a number of car chases, and even some romance. I enjoyed it a lot.

I also went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and got a pizza stone for my oven so I could bake my sourdough bread on it. When I got home, I discovered that not only was it broken, but one big piece (about 1/4 of the stone) was missing. Now, I have to drag myself back down there and switch it out.

My next stop was Sam’s Club where I went for 3 items and came home with 30 (actually with 14 items, but 30 sounded so much more extreme).

Tonight is a great TV night: NCIS, NCIS-LA, and Unforgettable. Lily Tompkins has a role as McGee’s grandmother on NCIS. I’m really looking forward to that.

Tomorrow, I intend to spend the afternoon at the library where they have high speed Internet. I just hope I can find a place to plug in my laptop. My two-hour charge time only lasts – well, two hours. I’ld like to spend a little longer than that there. I guess I could always use one of their computers.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment