Friday, October 14, 2011

Olive Garden Apologizes; Changes Flag Policy

This morning, it was announced that Olive Garden has revised its policy and will allow flags to be brought in. So glad to hear that since I love Olive Garden, but more importantly, Longhorn Steakhouse.

EMP’s and CME’s

You may have heard me talk about the dangers and possibility of EMP’s. The following article does a much better job than I in informing about these possibilities:

http://www.surviveinplace.com/a/lamplighter/?id=1403

Troops to Central Africa

Today it was announced that our President has sent troops to Central Africa – not a lot of troops; only 100 or so, but how are the interests of the US served by this? Are we supposed to police the world? What will keep this from mushrooming? Wonder what Code Pink thinks of this action?

I can’t believe that one week from today, my cousin and I will be heading to South Carolina to attend a family wedding. We’ll get to see family we haven’t seen in a while. It will be fun.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment