Thursday, October 20, 2011

Michael Vey

I’ve mentioned before the book Michael Vey: The Prisoner in Cell 25 and how much I enjoyed the book. Today, Glenn Beck had the author of that book, Richard Paul Evans, on his program. It was a great interview during which I learned that the second in the series will be out in August, 2012. I’m really looking forward to it.

Today, I took a box of books to donate to the library. I also took back all of the books I had out, so now I don’t have any to return. Maybe I can catch up with the ones on my Kindle.

I’ve been watching some interesting programs on the History channel about Fort Knox and the Declaration of Independence.

Tomorrow, my cousin and I head for South Carolina to attend our cousin’s wedding. It’ll be great to see the family although I’m not looking forward to the long drive. We’ll only be gone until Sunday, but my cousin Ethelyn and her husband Elwyn will be coming back to Florida for a visit.

Well, I need to to pack up my PC and finish packing.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment