Monday, October 10, 2011

How the States Got Their Shapes

When I went to see my cousin Richard this morning, he was watching a program on the History Channel “How the States Got Their Shapes.” After I got back from Publix, I checked out the Hisotry Channel; they were still showing the programs. If you get a chance, the programs are very interesting. I’m taping all that are left and will watch them at my leisure.

Earworms

I don’t know what I ever did before remote controls. They are so handy, especially for muting the TV. This prevents me from getting earworms when I hear commercials about J.G. Wentworth and needing cash now. If I don’t mute that, that tune could be in my head for a week or more. Some earworms are okay, but others are maddening.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment