Saturday, October 8, 2011

Rainy Saturday

This morning, I spent a few hours in the Thonotosassa library using the library’s high-speed internet. I’m glad I went this morning since it’s raining now and is supposed to rain most of the weekend. Tomorrow, I plan to spend the day reading.

The way the lame-stream media is covering these Occupy whatever’s continues to amaze me. With just the tiniest effort, they could discover that all of this has been planned. Grrrrrrrrr…. But I guess I’ve said all of this before. Sorry to sound like Janie-one-note.

I’ve just been catching up on my TV watching – currently, A Gifted Man. Patrick Wilson, who plays the lead, is the son of John Wilson from a local Tampa TV station. It’s a great show; hope you get to see it. Next, I’ll be watching CSI:NY.  Did I say how much I love my DirecTV and my DVR?

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment