Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Busy Day

Today was an eventful day. I baked sugar cookies using a recipe from my fourth-grade teacher, Frances Mary Tompkins. After cleaning up the dishes, I headed to AMC Theater Regency 20 to see Hansel & Gretel – Witch Hunter. It was a great movie, an interesting twist on one of my favorite fairy tales. I’m not going to spoil the ending for you. You’ll have to see it yourself.

I stopped for groceries on the way home and earned another 20 cent fuel perk for the next time I get gas..

After I got home, I did some work on my computer, warmed up the leftovers from last night’s dinner, and settled in to watch NCIS, NCIS-LA, and Vegas.

I’ll be going to bed once Vegas is over. Tomorrow, I plan to test the last two of the three recipes I have left to test before I can finsih my Gang Mills Cooks: Cookies. I’ll be glad to finish the testing – those cookies are such a temptation.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment