Wednesday, January 9, 2013

More Cookies

At 3 this morning, I took the first batch of sour cream cookies out of the oven. They are so good -- light and airy, delicately flavored. Today, I made some Pecan and Cashew Sandies, which I didn’t like very much. Unless I can make them taste better to me, I’m not going to put them in my cookbook.

I made the Cashew Sandies with Emerald Sea Salt and Black Pepper cashews so they would have a little zing. Well, they had the zing alright, but I didn’t like the consistency of the dough or how dry it is.

I had more trouble with my new computer last night, but iTechline fixed them Hope that is the end of the problems. Of course, I still have to put up with Windows 8 – did I mention how much I do not like Windows 8?

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment