Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mom’s Coming Home on Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yesterday (1/10/2010), when neither my home phone nor my Internet connection was working, we found out that Mom is coming home tomorrow, 1/13/2010.

The hospital has still not gotten her out of bed except for the one time, even though they were supposed to do so 3 times yesterday.

Needless to say, there are a lot of arrangements that must be made: hospital bed, nursing care, etc. Praise God that my brother Ray is here. I never could have moved Mom’s bed over by myself, but he did so by himself since I could not even lift a corner. (I guess I’d better start working out.)

Hopefully, when Mom gets home, I’ll be able to get her to eat – I can’t believe the food they give her at the hospital. Yesterday, they even had some baby food (bananas) – the smell itself was offensive. I have no idea how it tasted – neither does Mom since she refused to open her mouth and try it (who can blame her).

Well, another fun day is starting. I’d better get moving -- places to go; people to see; things to do. Thanks for your continued prayers and good wishes.

Until next time…

P.S. I just tried to publish this to the Internet, but found that my Internet connection stopped working again. I’ll publish when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment