Thursday, May 27, 2010

Almost Done – That’s What You Think!

Tonight, as I write this, I am working on archiving the 16th of 17 tapes that make up Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. One more to go.

Then, I only have 3 stacks about one foot high of other books on tape to archive. Yeow! I might be done by the end of this year.

Left over from yesterday…

Yesterday, I mentioned I had gone to Sam’s. I forgot to tell you about a great item I found for the camper – an 8-piece 24-oz textured finish tumbler set. Notice I didn’t  call them glasses since they are not made from glass. Instead, they are made from a material called Tritan. I never heard of this so I looked it up on the Internet where it was described as a copolyester, made from a resin that is Bisphenol-A (BPA) free. They have an “ability to endure the harsh cleaning environment…”

While I prefer to drink from a glass glass, I decided I could do without any glass in the camper. The weight and the possibility of breakage were the two most important factors. As you can see from the picture, these tumblers are very colorful.

8 Piece Tumbler Set

Aren’t they pretty? Hope each of you can join me at my camper for a drink from them sometime. You’ll see for yourself if they are as delightful as they look. You’re all welcome at any time.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment