Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Do Books Multiply?

From yesterday’s post, you know that I’m in the middle of a project to clean out my shed. Today, I found – can you believe it! – TWO BOXES of books. As if I don’t have enough already to get rid of!

Most of my day today involved bringing in the books from the shed, scanning their front covers and putting them out for sale on my eBay store. Except for a handful, I finished one whole box. Of course, while I was doing that, I also was archiving my Harry Potter cassette tape – I’ve now done 9 of 17.

In spite of the fact that this is fairly easy work, I must confess it is exhausting, at least mentally.

On Another Note…

I ran into a friend of mine at Sam’s Club today. We worked together at Rehabilicare. She and her husband run a sign and printing business. If you ever need a sign or t-shirts or a banner or any number of other printed materials, you can check them out at http://www.signparrot.com/

They do great work and will even help you with the design.

It was so great to see Dianne; it’s been several months. She’s still looking for work, but of course this frees her up to help out at Sign Parrot.

Sign Parrot is named for their clever African Grey parrot, Buddy.

Until next time…

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the plug for Sign Parrot! It was great to see you yesterday. I miss our gatherings and will have to pull one together soon.
    Keep up the blogging...love it!
    ~Dianne

    ReplyDelete