Friday, January 14, 2011

The Dilemma

This morning, I saw the movie The Dilemma starring Vince Vaughn, Kevin James, Jennifer Connolly and Wynona Ryder with a couple of scenes with Queen Latifa. I’m not a Kevin James fan at all, but the movie was pretty good. Funny – hilarious in several places – mostly, but it was also about friendship and loyalty.

After that, I made a trip to my storage unit where I took out half of everything in there, retrieved 3 boxes, stowed a couple of other boxes and my sauna. I wonder how many more times I’ll have to shift everything around.

Well, can’t make this too long. Things will be back to normal on Monday when I get my new 4-G card and 10 Gb of data transfer in a month instead of the 5Gb I have now.

Oh, I must show you a picture of Ethelyn’s great-granddaughter Juliette:

Juliette 2

Isn’t she beautiful? And here is one of the proud papa and mama with the baby. I don’t think J.F. has stopped smiling yet.JF Juliette and Jolie

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment