Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Rainy Day

Since the weather forecasters said it would be sunny most of the day, it has rained most of the day. But we really need it. About 40 acres were burned in Pasco County (just north of here) when fireworks were set off.

In one brief period of partial sunshine, Dickie and Karen and I went to Brandon to meet my brother Jeff and his wife Kathy at Westshore Pizza. It was great seeing them again and the food was delicious.

I’ve made a little more progress taking care of things today, but am taking it easy – everyone needs a day of rest. I’ve spent the afternoon taking a nap, working on crossword puzzles, listening to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and taking care of some stuff.

I’m sure you’ve heard the expression “A place for everything and everything in its place” but I seem to have the everything but no place. Oh, I guess I shouldn’t get too discouraged; I’ll eventually get it done. I didn’t think I would ever be bothered by clutter, but it looks like a real possibility.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment