Saturday, January 1, 2011

Four Boxes and a Large Garbage Bag

Today, after packing up some more stuff and taking them to my storage unit, I unloaded a large garbage bag of stuff and four boxes. I still have five or six boxes to go. I’m still having to walk sideways to get through the camper because of a very heavy box I don’t want to try to pick up. I’ll unload the box from where it is.

There is still clutter on every horizontal surface included the gas range. I don’t have the propane turned on so I don’t have to worry about a fire.

I have to say those ant traps work great. I’ve seen one or two staggering around, but nothing like yesterday.

My brother was very disappointed that Penn State lost today. Hoping to see them in the crowd, I watched the game on TV. I don’t think any team can expect to win if their quarterback throws FIVE interception.

Well, once again, my Kindle is calling my name. I doubt I’ll read very long. I need to rest up after my busy day. And you all know how much I need my beauty sleep.

Tomorrow, Dickie and Karen and I are meeting Jeff and Kathy at Westshore Pizza on Bloomingdale at 11 am. They’ll leave right after to go back home.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment