Friday, December 31, 2010

And Still Another Trip to Goodwill

Today, we filled up Dickie’s car and my truck and made another trip to Goodwill in Plant City. On the way, we stopped for breakfast at Denny’s – yum.

This afternoon, I installed my knife rack and the hasp on my cabinet over the second bed. The knife rack went in with little difficulty and although the clasp looks okay and will do the job, if you were to open it up, you would see what a bad job I did with it. The wood used in these cabinets is like iron and the drill just wouldn’t go in very easily. But, I got the job done.

I heard from my brother Jeff. He and my sister-in-law Kathy arrived at the Tampa International Airport in time to pick up my nephew Chris so they can all attend the Outback Bowl tomorrow, where Penn State and the Florida Gators will vie for the championship. My brother and his family are big Penn State fans so you can probably guess who they want to win.

I finally stopped at Publix and got some ant traps. I placed 12 of them in my camper and I am already not seeing as many ants. I was glad not to have to get ant spray – remember the last time.

I still have four traps in reserve and will wait to see how the rest work. I may not have to use them right away.

Tomorrow, I should be able to start putting stuff away. It will be great to be able to walk down the hallway without having to go sideways because of boxes piled up.

Well, it’s after 8 and my Kindle is calling my name. I’m now reading American Assassin by Vince Flynn. It is as good as I had heard from Glenn Beck.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment