Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Huge Mess

Yep, and I’m in the middle of it. Tomorrow morning, the carpet installers will be here to, yes, install the carpet. In the meantime, I have to make sure everything except furniture is off the floor and that there is nothing on the furniture when they have to move it.

I got up at 6 this morning and worked until 10 when I got ready and went to the movies. The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader was a wonderful film. It was exciting; C.S. Lewis’ imagination was amazing. It’s one of those movies where you smile a lot – thoroughly enjoyable. And good conquers evil!.

After eating lunch, Karen and I went to Stor-N-More Self Storage where I rented a unit. I had 3 pretty good sized boxes with me and we stored them in the unit.

Since I got home, I’ve been working steadily and making a fair amount of progress. If I get too tired, I’ll take a short nap and start up again. I’m hoping I’ll have a little time in the morning, even after they get here. I expect they’ll start at the back of the house, so that’s me prime target right now. I don’t have much more to do there.

Well, back to work.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment