Saturday, December 11, 2010

One More Day

This morning at 2:30, I woke up and started packing and just finished for the night (it’s now 10:20 pm). Oh, I did have a 45-minute nap about noon and made one trip to Goodwill in Plant City. I also went to a birthday party for my sister-in-law Esther’s mother Edna. She’s 90 this month and it was great seeing members of the family and friends that I don’t get to see very often.

I have about one more box of stuff to pack from the pantry and one bookshelf and the closet in one of the the bedrooms. I also have to move all of the stuff that belongs in the camper over to the camper. I guess I’ll have to get some more boxes, ‘cause I’m almost out. Tomorrow, Karen and I are going to see The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader, but I should still have enough to time to “get ‘er done.”

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment