Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Beautiful Day in Georgia… About to Change

Today was gorgeous! It must have been in the high 50’s or low 60’s. I went to the bank and to Discover Mills. I had a little last minute shopping to do and mostly got it done.

It’s supposed to go down to the 20’s tonight and they are talking about snow flurries tomorrow or the next day – maybe even a white Christmas. Brrrr…

Watching the news today did not give me warm fuzzy feelings. Our Director of National Intelligence looked like a dolt. We have a Homeland Security chief who thinks there are only 364 days in a year. Can our great nation survive these incompetent, power-grabbing people in leadership?

I’m looking forward to Greta Van Sustern’s show tomorrow night. She went to Haiti with Franklin Graham and Sarah Palin. I’m hoping to see my friends Joel and Yvonne Trimble, who have been missionaries in Haiti for 30 years or so. Such a needy people and needy place. Pray and give as you can.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment