Monday, December 27, 2010

Heading for Home Tomorrow

Tomorrow, I’ll be heading back to Florida and, hopefully, a little warmer weather. It’s been so cold here, but most of the time, Iwas able to stay inside. I did have to move some things around in the truck and the wind was blowing like crazy, but I got it done.

This afternoon, Chris’s girl Sabrina, my brother Jeff, his wife Kathy and I played Farkle. I had the low score (LOSER SCORE) both games. Every time I had 2 dice to throw, I would shake a 6 and a 2, not a 1 or a 5 that would allow me to keep my score. But, it was fun anyway.

This evening, we went to Longhorn Steakhouse for a very delicious dinner. The food was wonderful and the service was great, but spending time with my family beat it all.

Well, off to bed early.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment