Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Day Late

I woke up this morning and realized I had not written my blogpost yesterday. It’s still dark, but I don’t think that matters for my promise to write daily. Sorry, all.

Dickie and I loaded up my truck – as much as I could with the junk I have in the back seat – and went to Plant City to Goodwill. I know we’ll have to make a few more trips. Someone’s got to eat at Olde Time Pizzeria – and it was just as good as ever. This time we shared a small strawberry walnut salad and pizza. The pizza there is delicious.

I got quite a bit taken care of in the camper though you’d never know it by looking. There are still boxes everywhere, the table is cluttered as is every available horizontal surface. Maybe I’ll make some progress today.

I finished listening to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban last night.

Today, I have to go to DMV to renew my mobile home tag and to the park office to pay for another month of my campsite. I am also going to hook up my water and sewer today and mount my knife holder on a cabinet door.

Well it’ll be light soon.

Until this evening…

No comments:

Post a Comment