Saturday, December 4, 2010

Rules of the Games

Today, in the mail, I received the rules to several card games my family plays. My cousin Ethelyn sent them to me as she promised. She’s a lady who does what she promises and does it as soon as possible.

I also wrote out the rules we used at my brother Jeff’s for playing his version of Buck Euchre. I e-mailed a copy of these to my cousin Ethelyn. I scanned the rules into .pdf files onto my computer and will give the paper copies to my cousin Richard. Now all I have to do is find some people to play these games with.

It was a little warmer today than the last few days. I guess it will even be warmer this weekend then get colder next week again.

Tomorrow I should have enough of a load to take to Goodwill. Maybe while I’m down that way in Plant City, I’ll visit one of my favorite places for wings – Kazbor’s. Yum!

On Monday, I’ll be speaking with an insurance agent to choose a new Medicare supplemental plan. Blue Cross/Blue Shied of FL discontinued offering the one I now have. What a pain this whole thing is and the new health care legislation has just muddied the waters.

Time is certainly winding down for moving out of here. I sure will be glad to have all of this behind me.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment