Sunday, December 19, 2010

Some “Moving” Pictures

For my blogpost today, I thought you might like to see some pictures of the house after my cousin moved his stuff in and before he got to take care of most of it.

Moving In for Dickie_0019

This is the screen room.

Moving In for Dickie_0020

The front living room has a few items to be taken care of.

 Moving In for Dickie_0021

This is the right side of the same area.

Moving In for Dickie_0022

This is the same room, but looking out toward the front.

 Moving In for Dickie_0023

The kitchen seems to have the most stuff taken care of, but it’s hard to see that.

Moving In for Dickie_0024

The dining room as seen from the kitchen.

Moving In for Dickie_0025

The hall way.

Moving In for Dickie_0026

The smaller of the two bedrooms. The piano is in this room as you can see from this picture and the next.

Moving In for Dickie_0027

Here’s a better shot of the piano. That yellow box with the red cover is full of piano rolls. The player piano can be run electrically or can be manually pumped. Guess which is most popular!

Moving In for Dickie_0028

This is a picture as you enter the bigger bedroom.

 Moving In for Dickie_0029

There’s a nice big bathroom off this room.

Moving In for Dickie_0030

The bedroom doesn’t look so big with all of the stuff in it.

Moving In for Dickie_0031

There’s a nice big closet off this bedroom, but is it big enough for all of Richard’s shirts?

Moving In for Dickie_0032

The other side of the closet.

Moving In for Dickie_0033    Another of the big bedroom.

For some reason, Dickie doesn’t want to go to my brother’s with me tomorrow. I told him it would all be there when he got back and it would have been, but he’s not going with me. I have to travel all alone. Oh well, I’ll just listen to a book on tape and the time will pass fairly quickly.

Oh, and I promise to show you more pictures once his work is all done.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment