Saturday, December 18, 2010

Does Before Dawn Count?

It occurred to me as I woke at 4:00 this morning that I had neglected my blog post last night. Of course, that is what happens when you go to bed at 8 o’clock so tired you can barely see. But Saturday has not dawned yet so maybe posting every “day” will still count.

Now, that is not to say that I worked hard all day, but I did get up at 4:30 Friday, took a load of stuff to the storage unit and was back at the house by 6. I did enjoy seeing The Tourist with Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp. There were a couple of cameo appearances by Timothy Dalton, who once played James Bond.

The movie was exciting though Angelina spent a lot of time walking from one place to another all dolled up and mysterious. There were several boat chases (they were in Venice most of the time, so there couldn’t be car chases) and the movie was very funny. The villain of the piece came complete with a big wart in the center of his forehead just between his eyes.

After the movies I went back to the house, took everything out of my truck and reloaded it…AGAIN. I also sorted through my clothes and there are now two clothes hampers and one big plastic bin of clothes in the storage unit. Yep, I took another load of stuff to the storage unit.

Back to sleep, I hope.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment