Thursday, December 23, 2010

An Early Blogpost

Today, I’m posting my blog early so I can pack up my computer and get it off the dining room table and into my bedroom. Jeff and Kathy learned last night that they had some friends coming to stay for awhile and my moving my computer will get some of the clutter out of the way.

Not much to say. It’s terribly cold here (29 degrees early this morning) and the wind is blowing like crazy.

Kind of scary about the two bombs that went off near the Swiss and Chilean embassies over in Italy. There is a lot of unrest in Europe as governments come to realize they have to cut back. I’m afraid we’re heading for that too. At some point, others will realize lending money to our government is not a safe investment then we’ll be forced to cut back regardless of which party is in power. Let’s hope the new Congress is serious about cutting back on spending andan over-reaching federal government.

Well, enough preaching about small government.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment