Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Beautiful Day

Today was another beautiful day in Florida although it did get up in the high eighties this afternoon. Fortunately, it wasn’t really hot when I was vacuuming out the inside of my truck and taking care of stuff to make room for my trip.

I’ve transferred my pots and pans to my new cabinet and have put my ice maker and yogurt make on top of it. There’s still lots of room in the cabinet. I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond today and got an expandable organizer tray. My counter next to the stovetop is much less cluttered with stuff now.

IMG_0228sm

(The purple thing standing next to my cabinet is my FAR Infrared Sauna – fits perfectly.)

 IMG_0229sm

Isn’t great that you can actually see the burners?

 

IMG_0230sm

I’m still deciding what needs to go into the drawer.

Sorry it took so long to get some pictures of this stuff for you.

Tomorrow I have some sanding to do, then load my truck and get ready for Tuesday morning when I head from my brother’s.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment