Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Beautiful Wedding

Today was a great day. I got to see a beautiful wedding and to see some of my favorite people: Carolyn, her daughter Saundra and her husband Steve, her son Bruce, who lives in Canandaigua, the bride Megan. I also got to meet some special people: the groom Chris and Bruce’s girlfriend Carrie. I wish all of you could know these folks. They are some of the finest onearth.

I don’t know what I would have done without Homer Simpson to tell me how to get where I needed to go. He took me right where I needed to go except I didn’t listen when he told me I was at the place where the reception was held. It was the Cypress Inn at 16 Elm Street in Conway. The food was really good. There were three layers of wedding cake with a choice of red velvet or marble. I had the red velvet.

Of course, just before we got to where The Cypress Inn, it began to pour, but I didn’t melt.

Following are some pictures I took:

 Megans Wedding-05

         Saundra is walking Megan down the aisle.

 Megans Wedding-12        The happy bride and groom.

 

Megans Wedding-18         Bruce with Carolyn

This has just been one of these days where I couldn’t stop smiling.

Tomorrow, I’m meeting Carolyn, Saundra, Steve, Megan, Chris, Bruce and Carrie at Waffle House for brunch, then I’ll be heading back to my brother’s.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment