Monday, September 12, 2011

Early Post

I’m posting my blog early today because I want to get my computer packed up and ready to go before tomorrow.

I already went to the library and picked up about 20 books. That should keep me busy and out of trouble (trouble being spending money on books while I’m away because I wouldn’t have any – but now I do, so no spending money on books.) I got all the Daniel Silva books and all the books of a couple of other authors whose names I don’t remember – the books are in the truck and ready to go.

I had cleaned the inside of my windshield just before going to the library and set the glass cleaner in the passenger seat. I’m sure you’ve guess that wasn’t the best idea I’ve ever had. On the way back the glass cleaner tipped over. When i tried to grab it (while tooling down the road), I must have twisted it. I finally had the good sense and a safe place to pull off the road. When I opened the passenger door, the glass cleaner tipped the rest of the way and spilled a lot of its contents along the floor by the seat. I wiped it up with a bunch of paper towels, but the ammonia smell was still quite potent. When I got home a few minutes later, I used the hose to flush out the glass cleaner then left the back windows down to help air it out.

I hope the smell goes away before tomorrow or I’ll be riding with the windows down all of the way to my brother Jeff’s.

Tonight is the premier of GBTV (Glen Beck TV). From 5 – 7pm, Glen will be putting on his TV show, but over the Internet. It’s free for the first two weeks. Why not give it a try? You’ll see news there you won’t find in the lame-stream media. GBTV already has more subscribers than the Oprah network (OWN) has viewers. Glenn is supposed to be introducing a new and improved chalkboard.

GBTV also came out with a new app for your iPhone or iPad to allow you to listen to GBTV – I think for free… I know the app is. I already downloaded my from Apple today and was able to listen to the Glenn Beck radio program on it.

At 7, Dickie and I are going to Denny’s to try their new Mac ‘n Cheese Big Daddy Patty Melt – yes, just like it sounds. It’s a hamburger with mac ‘n cheese instead of just cheese. Sounds either really yummy or really yucky, depending on your preferences. I hope it’s as good as their bacon sundae.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment